Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 0HourJobs!
www.0HourJobs.com is an online classified advertising website, which also includes various email services. These are our general terms and conditions regarding the use of this Website.
Acceptance of our Terms
0HourJobs may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. Should you object to any term or condition, guideline, or subsequent changes made to www.0HourJobs.com then we recommend the immediate disuse of 0HourJobs.
As a condition of your use of 0HourJobs you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm 0HourJobs or the interests or property of 0HourJobs users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of 0HourJobs;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access 0HourJobs and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to 0HourJobs.
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to 0HourJobs's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the 0HourJobs website.
The following content is prohibited to be included with specific reference to email messages sent using our email platform:
- Messages that are unrelated to the advert concerned
- Spamming and the sending of several identical messages
- Hate messages or those which are intended to insult
- Messages referring to illegal, racist, sectarian, paedophile practices (this list is not exhaustive)
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from 0HourJobs, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via 0HourJobs.
- 0HourJobs does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- The 0HourJobs site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to 0HourJobs. 0HourJobs makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Under no circumstances will 0HourJobs be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that 0HourJobs does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that 0HourJobs will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that 0HourJobs may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- Identify copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify the content on the 0HourJobs site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- Confirm a statement by you that content displayed is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Confirm a statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
- You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of other 0HourJobs users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data of other 0HourJobs users. 0HourJobs will remove any infringing listing(s).
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify 0HourJobs immediately by contacting customer support.
Paid for Advertising
Posting an ad on 0HourJobs is generally free but there are certain services you can pay for. If you decide to take advantage of the paid for advertising service you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad.
Dealings with Organizations and Individuals
You agree that your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree that 0HourJobs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that 0HourJobs is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release 0HourJobs, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Termination of Service
You agree that 0HourJobs, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that 0HourJobs shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card or other details. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used by us (and our necessary service providers) to provide you with the Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:
-To facilitate our provision of the Services to you
-To analyse use of the Site
-To keep you up-to-date with new features, products and other services which we think may be of interest to you.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. Please note that, in the event we sell our business to any third party, we will transfer your data to that third party for the purposes of continuing to provide the Services to you.
5. Please note that we may use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions and other such purposes. If you do not wish to receive 'cookies', you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area. Please note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
7. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we hold a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property, or to protect the personal safety of others.
More on Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing information that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When returning to the website, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. Cookies can store user preferences and other information in order to provide you with a better, faster and safer experience.
- Most cookies are "session cookies"*, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this may impact your ability to use 0HourJobs.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
*What is a session cookie?
A session cookie is a temporary file, which is deleted when you close your browser.
The next time you open your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie the website will not recognise you, forcing you to log back in (if login is required) or select your preferences/themes again if the site uses these features.
A new session cookie is then generated, which will store your browsing information until you leave the site and close your browser.
Session cookies do not collect information from the user's computer.